- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial, Math, Economics, Statistics, or similar field requiring significant quantitative analysis;
- Actuarial Analyst: 3 to 5 years relevant experience; pricing primary personal lines business (Auto, Home, etc.) preferred with 3 to 5 CAS exams;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA, and working knowledge of SQL, data structures, systems, and predictive modeling experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment as well as working independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish credibility with senior underwriters, business unit leaders and divisional leadership.
- Ability to work with IT to improve the data quality and collection processes as well as executive business strategies through frontend policy admin systems.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.