ETL Developer - 3-7 years of experience
• Will be responsible for handling enhancements and bug fixes on ETL processes used for data file processing
• May evolve into a primary role on building new or enhancing ETL processes used for data file processing.
• Write intermediate to advanced SQL queries to consume in ETL processes.
• Manage code changes with version control using Git branches and Azure DevOps.
• May be asked to interface with external clients.
• College degree desired
• Strong communicator
• 2-5 years of experience desired
• Experience with ETL tools, specifically Astera Centerprise or similar, such as SSIS, Informatica, or Adeptia
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of object oriented development concepts
• Preferable exposure to .NET Framework languages, such as C#
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.