Amtrust Financial is looking for an Software Engineer III with 5 to 7 years experience.
• Will be responsible for handling enhancements and bug fixes on existing ASP.NET web sites.
• May evolve into a primary role on a web application handling builds and all incoming enhancements and bug fixes.
• Will be asked to contribute towards general architectural enhancements and direction of the software.
• Interface with business analysts to discuss timelines, and clarify requirements as it pertains to new projects and/or enhancements and bug fixes.
• Write intermediate to advanced SQL queries to consume in an application.
• Use jQuery and other client scripting tools to help enhance the front end of ASP.NET web sites.
• Advanced knowledge of object oriented development concepts.
• Experience with .NET Framework.
• ASP.NET experience required. MVC experience preferred.
• Knowledgeable in design patterns.
• Strong communicator
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
• College Degree desired
• Service Oriented Architecture knowledge is a plus.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.