High school diploma; three or more years of experience in a financial, insurance or similar corporate environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Flexibility for Overtime, when needed
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)