This position is an individual contributor opportunity geared for the early career Information Technology professional. We’re looking for a motivated individual with the ability to handle enhancements and bug fixes on existing code projects or assist on new projects.
• Will be responsible for handling enhancements and bug fixes on ETL processes used for data file processing
• May evolve into a primary role on building new or enhancing ETL processes used for data file processing.
• Write intermediate to advanced SQL queries to consume in ETL processes.
• Manage code changes with version control using Git branches and Azure DevOps.
• May be asked to interface with external clients.
• College degree desired
• Strong communicator
• 2-5 years of experience desired
• Experience with ETL tools, specifically Astera Centerprise or similar, such as SSIS, Informatica, or Adeptia
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of object oriented development concepts
• Preferable exposure to .NET Framework languages, such as C#
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.