The Service Now administrator is a member of the IT Service Management organization and will work with business users, process owners, and end users to develop solutions using the Service Now platform in concert with other IT tools and services. The administrator will be responsible for the general support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated modules and applications.
• Design and architect solutions for Service Management Applications, Service Catalog Management, Configuration Management and automation workflows using ServiceNow
• Work directly with user community to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
• Monitor health, usage, and performance of ServiceNow; serve as point of contact for ServiceNow technical support
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
• Configure ServiceNow to meet customer requirements and enhancement requests
• Perform installation and testing of ServiceNow updates and new releases
• Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
• Vendor management and escalation of critical issues and support of the ServiceNow platform to determine root cause analysis
• Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
• Use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform
• Prepare update sets and data exports to migrate between ServiceNow environments
Skills and Key Competencies:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Works well in fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Self-motivation and initiative
• Data organization and analysis skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent relevant experience.
• Experience implementing ITSM principles and/or ITIL processes (e.g. Incident, Change, Problem, Asset, Configuration, Service Catalog, etc.)
• Proven experience within service management platforms (ServiceNow preferred), including workflow and form design.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations
• Service Now Certifications preferred
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification preferred
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.