AmTrust Financial Services, a fast growing commercial insurance company, has an immediate need for a WC Medical Only (MO) Supervisor.
The worker’s compensation MO Claims Supervisor is responsible to supervise activities within the worker compensation claims department. This may encompass supervision of administrative tasks and staff oversight of the investigation of insurance claims involving worker’s compensation, property or casualty claims based on coverage, compensability, managing medical treatment and payment of medical bills. This position involves the direct handling of tasks on MO Claims in addition to supervision of MO staff.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• May oversee the handling of all aspects of the claims assigned to the unit including reserving, communication, documentation, investigation, medical management and payments of medical bills.
• Ensures all claims eligible or ineligible for payment conform to quality, production standards, and specifications
• Ensures claim processing is consistent with applicable policies, procedures and department guidelines
• Analyzes and approves workers compensation claims
• Completes regular quality audits of staffs work, records results and counsels staff to bring work to or above standards
• Prepares regular periodic reports and monitors system reports to ensure adherence to corporate and regulatory standards
• Establishes and executes controls to assure that the quality of the work meets or exceeds standards
• Reviews and analyzes processes, procedures, and workflows to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
• Manages personnel administration including employee evaluations and salary administration
Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years’ experience in workers compensation insurance industry
• Valid adjusters license in appropriate jurisdictions or ability to obtain such
• Basic understanding of laws, principles of coverage, liability, and insurance industry in general, with specific emphasis on workers compensation
• Leadership skills: ability to plan, organize, delegate, and develop corporate human resources
• Ability to work with little supervision and direction• Ability to operate business technology
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.