- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination.
- Background in General Liability Insurance Auditing preferred.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized, Ability to work independently
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to present subject matter clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Solid attention to detail with thoroughness and accuracy in completing work
- Ability to achieve and maintain performance standards set by employer
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Word Processing software and a strong command of Excel.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.