Entry Level Engineer with 0-2 years of typical work experience.
• Basic knowledge of object oriented development concepts
• Preferable exposure to C# or VB.NET and .NET Framework
• College Degree Desired
• Strong Communicator
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
• ASP.NET experience
• ASP.NET WebAPI experience is a plus
• Will be responsible for handling enhancements and bug fixes on existing ASP.NET web sites or assist on new projects of smaller scope
• Employee will be responsible for handling tickets pertaining to issues documenting their work and what was fixed.
• Write beginner to intermediate SQL queries to consume in the application
• Manage code changes with version control using Git branches
• Will be required to interface with business analysts to discuss timelines, and clarify requirements as it pertains to new projects and/or enhancements and bug fixes.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.