Responsible for developing and maintaining both new and existing applications. The individual in this position is a hand-on writing and reviewing code, assessing requirements, designing solutions and responding promptly to internal/external client requests.
• Handle enhancements and bug fixes on existing code projects or assist on new projects as approved
• May evolve into a primary role on a web application handling builds and all incoming enhancements and bug fixes
• Will be required to interface with business analysts to discuss timelines, and clarify requirements as it pertains to new projects and/or enhancements and bug fixes
• May be asked to write beginner to intermediate SQL queries or stored procedures
• Use Angular and other client scripting tools to help enhance the front end of ASP.NET web sites
• Manage code changes with version control using Git branching
• May be required to participate in steering committee meetings to discuss business requirements and timelines
• Opportunities may exist in refactoring existing code to improve code quality
• May be asked to conduct code reviews
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of object oriented development concepts
• 2-4 years of experience preferred
• Preferable exposure to C# and .NET Framework
• College Degree Desired (Preferred in technical or related field)
• Self Starter/Motivated
• Team Oriented
• Strong communicator
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
• Knowledge with client side scripting frameworks (JQuery, Angular) is a plus
• ASP.NET experience (MVC especially) is a plus
• ASP.NET WebAPI experience is a plus
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.