This position is an individual contributor opportunity geared for the early career Information Technology professional. We’re looking for a motivated individual with the ability to handle enhancements and bug fixes on existing code projects or assist on new projects. This person will maintain work items in sprints (Agile methodology) through VSTS and keep information current for team leaders and supervisors. You will be using C# and .NET Framework, SQL, and client side scripting frameworks like JQuery and Angular. ASP.NET (MVC) and ASP.NET WebAPI will be the primary web application framework used.
• Handle enhancements and bug fixes on existing code projects or assist on new projects as approved
• Maintain work items in sprints through VSTS and be expected to keep their work up to date
• May be asked to write beginner to intermediate SQL queries or stored procedures
• Manage code changes with version control using Git branching
• Will be actively engaged in daily stand ups and collaborate frequently with teammates
• 3-5 years experience with object oriented development concepts
• C# and .NET Framework
• College Degree Desired (Preferred in technical or related field)
• Self Starter/Motivated
• Team Oriented
• SQL and SQL querying experience
• Knowledge with client side scripting frameworks (JQuery, Angular) is a plus
• NET experience (MVC especially) is a plus
• NET WebAPI experience is a plus
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.