- 7-10+ years of Workers Compensation claim handing experience.
- Ability to manage highly technical claim staff.
- Ability to mentor, train, and be a leader within the organization.
- Ability to provide claim oversight and direction on complex claim issues.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present to senior leadership.
- Knowledge source for adjusters
- Ability to develop reports, metrics, and process improvement plans.
- Knowledge of Department of Insurance (DOI), NCCI, ICA rules and regulations. Analyze, interpret, and apply laws, rules and regulations pertaining to workers’ compensation.
- Ability to manage organizational change; to involve and influence others to accept new ideas or innovative approaches; to lead in a team-based organization.
- Ability to interact collaboratively and work effectively with a multi-functional team and throughout the organization; fosters an environment of shared responsibility and accountability.
- CPCU, AIC designation, adjuster licensing program or other industry training programs a plus
- BS/BA college degree preferred. The knowledge and skill levels acquired through undergraduate level studies especially in the areas of business administration, finance, management or marketing. Full time work experience in workers' compensation claim adjudication or related field, on a year for year basis will substitute for a degree.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays