- The Marketing Communications Manager reports to the Vice President, Marketing and is based in Cleveland, OH.
- Serves as liaison between assigned operating companies, brands, functional departments and the Marketing Department.
- Provides project management services on Marketing Department deliverables for internal and external customers.
- Pulls content, copywriting, digital and graphic design services together to create the communications materials and deliverables for internal customers.
- Creates, implements and oversees communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products and services, including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional materials.
- Manages the research and development of content for publication in multiple media (direct marketing, sales literature, tradeshows, web, social media, advertising, etc.).
- Oversees the preparation of presentations and speeches geared toward multiple audiences.
- Writes, proofreads and edits copy for communications documents.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Measures/monitors and provides analytics on marketing programs and activities
- Assures materials are developed within company brand standards
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications; MBA preferred.
- Desire at least 5 years of experience in account management or project management, preferably within a marketing agency environment.
- Familiar with a variety of the insurance industry concepts, practices, and procedures is a plus.
- Majority of experience marketing in the business-to-business segment
- Project management training or certification desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and triage multiple urgent projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Influential and persuasive in selling ideas and concepts.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed