The Reinsurance Account Analyst provides industry leading support to clients by exhibiting excellent customer support, with detailed analyses of accounts, providing timely responses to questions/requests, timely reporting/payment and ensuring accurate/reliable information is consistently provided in all interactions with clients.
• Serve as the AMT participation programs representative for designated clients; to provide single point of contact for designated clients
• Prepare detailed analysis of underwriting performance of designated clients, along with proposed recommendations
• Ensure timely delivery of monthly reports to clients
• Monthly review of significant changes for clients; communicate with client as appropriate
• Review and analyze reports and disseminate information as appropriate to the clients
• Document, process and manage special exceptions or requests:
Prepare calculations, draft necessary correspondence/authorizations, gather necessary documentation and obtain necessary approvals
• Follow up, assist and ensure completion of client requests
• Maintain logs as required by management in order to track progress, activity, etc.
• Send “welcome” to warehoused clients, which includes required documents, preferred trustees, etc.
• Manage all warehoused business; communicate with client to get set up before expiry; send terminations letters sent once expired
• Gather and track all required documents (agreements, By-Laws, licenses, etc.); ensure information is obtained in a timely manner; scan and “file” documents in appropriate location
• Review agreements prepared by Processor and ensure timely delivery to client
• Prepare required management summaries and reports for designated clients
• Facilitate processing of invoices from outside parties for reinsurers
• Receive and facilitate processing of requests for Excess releases and “B Accounts”
• Provide all necessary communications to both external and internal parties for non-routine issues/subjects
• Coordinate with client to resolve outstanding issues (i.e., collection of aged receivables, deficits, implementation of underwriting actions, etc.)
• Provide support for internal personnel, as needed
• Ad hoc requests, e.g., audit requests, reconciliations, special projects, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related area of study
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in legal, accounting, finance, insurance or related field
• Very proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure efficiently, with high quality results and attention to detail
• Self-starter and motivator