The Assigned Risk Policy Clerk is responsible for the clerical duties involved in the day to day operations of the Assigned Risk Division and assist technicians and Analyst in their processes. The Policy Clerk will be responsible for the clerical duties as well as the more rudimentary processing of audits, policies and simple endorsements. They assist staff and supervisors, process all aspects of assigned risk business as needed.
• Pick up, sort process and prep morning mail.
• Index Mail into the imaging system.
• Process DNOCs
• Pickup and distribute faxes
• Process Loss Runs
• Copy and deliver Policies to the mail room
• Make welcome phone calls.
• Order audits
• Order loss control
• Issue Simple policies
• Process Simple audits and endorsements.
• All other duties as assigned by Assigned Risk management.