This position supports Loss Control
- Establishes and maintains a heavy volume of electronic files and email correspondence
- Quality control of field reports
- Serves as the primary contact handling inquiries from underwriters, in-house loss control consultants and vendors.
- Processes correspondence to insureds and agents
- Maintains tracking system for follow up letters
- Convert files to PDF files
- Manages loss control files on server
- Performs word processing functions
- Assigns loss control surveys to field consultants
- Assists with accounts payable
- Processes monthly compliance letters
- Processes incoming mail and faxes
- High school graduation or GED plus five (5) years of general clerical/office experience.
- Must be proficient in windows based programs (including Word and Excel) with superb navigational skills
- Experience in the insurance industry a plus
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change