- Four year college degree or equivalent.
- Strong technical multi-line underwriting skills; strong knowledge of Property/Casualty and Workers' Compensation business and products.
- Business Acumen - understands Select-s products, financials, objectives and service requirements.
- Analytical, Problem Solving & Decision Making - manages own work; takes responsibility for decisions and actions; quantitative reasoning, critical thinking skills.
- Teamwork & Collaboration - establishes strong relationships and networks within AmTrust and externally.
- Communicates and Effectively Influences Others - strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Transactional Sales Skills; strong negotiation skills. Strong organization and Time Management Skills - Ability to manage multiple tasks; prioritize and work effectively in a fast paced, decision oriented environment.
- Solid Business and Financial Acumen - understands business objectives and responds to related issues; concerns; problems; can act in a decisive manner to achieve financial objectives.
- Ability to assimilate change.
- Automation Platform Skills - Strong automation skills, including: rating systems/platform, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.