The Commercial Lines Claims Adjuster II – Physical Damage will be responsible for confirming coverage, making 24 hour contact with involved parties. The adjuster must be equipped both legally and technically to handle Physical Damage claims.
- 1-3 years of experience in the investigation and resolution of auto physical damage claims. Experience in taking statements is required. Commercial insurance experience is a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of the auto repair process and the ability to read and understand an auto damage appraisal.
- An understanding of how to handle a vehicle total loss. Experience in dealing with CCC Valuations or similar vehicle valuation methods is a plus.
- Enthusiasm to use creative problem solving skills in a fast paced environment to reach win-win solutions.
- A professional, proactive demeanor.
- Proficiency with MS Office software.
- Any state adjusting licenses would be a plus. However, the candidate must be willing to obtain licensing within 12 months of employment.
-Must have Garage keepers claims handling experience.
-Spanish is a plus.