- Develops information systems by designing, developing, testing and evaluating software applications using a structured product development process.
- Designs and develops software modules, develops interfaces for applications based on priorities throughout development life cycle; Uses well established design methodologies and tool sets.
- Recommends solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of requested features and bugs based on strong object oriented principles.
- Supplements application development by understanding and creating database reports and stored procedures while providing strong communication to database analysts.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, code comments and clear code.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; contributes to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Effectively communicate with non-technical users.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Math or Physics or a technical field (such as CIS or IT) or an Associate's Degree in a similar/related field.
- Preferable exposure to C# and .NET Framework
- Self Starter/Motivated
- Strong communicator
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
- ASP.NET WebAPI experience is a plus
- Utilizes relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, builds processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed