Amtrust North America, a Fortune 500 company, is looking for a skilled Program Claims Analyst with Trucking, Transportation and Garage Keepers background
Responsible for handling moderate-to-high complexity commercial auto liability losses, including litigated claims.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support Program Director and Program Managers in the Management and Supervision of TPA Claim Administrators
• Responsible for either direct handling and/or oversight management of moderate-to-high complexity commercial auto and general liability losses, including complex coverage and litigated claims.
• Responsible for REVIEWING first reports and claim updates working with TPAs starting at 60 days (age of claim) to insure proper and timely coverage analysis and determinations, investigations, complete analyses of liability, damages, litigation management and strategies, evaluations including reserve adequacy, thoughtful action plans, and ultimately resolution of claims.
• Responsible for TPA Claim Administrators adherence to AmTrust Best Practices, State Regulations, Claims Handling, Litigation Management, and AmTrust Reporting Guidelines.
• Responsible for OVERSIGHT of all claims with total incurred up to $1,000,000
• Maintain diary and manage inventory of direct handle and/or oversight claims
• Conducts both internal and external technical claims audits on assigned accounts, including follow-up for corrective action compliance if necessary
• Prepare and/or manage Large Loss reports or memos and maintain ongoing claim updates
• Identify claim handling or servicing issues and elevate to Program Director and Program Manager
• Analyze and track monthly Loss Run data
• Assist in providing statistical reporting on monthly claim data
• Prepare reinsurance reporting
• Assist with special projects
• Other assigned duties as directed
Qualifications: a skilled Claims Analyst with
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in insurance industry and program business in general.
• 7 to 10 years of liability claim handling experience, and knowledge of technology, and insurance regulations.
• Technical knowledge of Trucking, Transportation and Garage Keepers claims, insurance policies and coverages with analytical ability to discern covered claims.
• Management of third party administrators, or supervisory experience
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional demeanor and effective people skills.
• Ability to multi-task in team environment.
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel. (approx 1x per quarter)
What we offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.