Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate, research, interpret, and fulfill Data and Assessment Reporting from various regulatory agencies.
- Produces assessment reports that are accurate, timely and meet the requirements of the regulatory agency making the request. Also, ensures reports are completed and documented in the most efficient manner.
- Provides supporting documentation for all assessments validating the accuracy of the assessments being paid.
- Serves as the first point of contact for all incoming property and casualty (P&C) related assessment requests.
- Maintains a schedule of all required assessment reporting to insure timely filing and improve compliance.
- Works with the various business segments to understand the segment’s process in order to reconcile issues and respond to requests.
- Identifies the appropriate sources of information and determines how the assessments should be allocated. Pulls the data required to meet regulatory reporting needs and Assessment Invoices are validated.
- Provide clear documentation for all assessments, including worksheets demonstrating how data was calculated and acquired.
- Utilize and be proficient with the current accounting system
- Supervise the Analysts processing the assessment reporting. Provide the necessary tools for the individuals to perform an excellent job.
Provided training where necessary for the Team to be proficient.
- Assists Manager in coordinating with all of AmTrust to validate requirements and data sources ensuring completion of the tasks. Establishes, negotiates, and ensures deadlines are met in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Working with Manager, maintains and enhances the Sharepoint schedules of the assessment reporting.
- Develops and expands knowledge of analytical methods, tools, technologies and understanding of data in one or more areas and commits to a systematic process to gain an understanding of data in other areas. (Financial, Policy, Claims, Unit Stats, and Underwriting)
- Collaborates effectively with internal partners to support the assessment reporting.
- Identify changes to existing business intelligence systems to optimize accessibility and usability. Makes recommendation to improve data quality and productivity.
Actively participates, researches and provides insight on increased regulatory assessment requirements.